Comment On Our Services

Tell us what you think of our services. Your comments can also help us improve them.

Comments: 54
  • #54

Rose (Tuesday, 17 April 2018 15:48)

my daughter had you guys a month ago and recommended you to me. You did my place today and you were very professional and friendly and did a great job. thank you

• #53

cane (Friday, 27 October 2017 21:29)

you guys did a great job in a short period of time...i like that much better than taking the half day like the others..
    thanks

• #52

Best HVAC Toronto (Monday, 08 May 2017 11:23)

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.

• #51

http://www.saneringistockholm.se/ (Wednesday, 03 May 2017 09:17)

Great

• #50

http://sidesleeperreviews.com/best-pregnancy-pillow-reviews/ (Friday, 14 October 2016)

Good job the other day guys. I can breath much better especially in the morning when i wake up. Good thing i listen to my wife, she kept bugging me to call you haha. Thanks guys.

• #49

obat gagal ginjal tanpa cuci darah (Tuesday, 11 October 2016 20:37)

thanks

• #48

Jeff P (Tuesday, 04 October 2016 22:01)

Thanks for a job well done... I really appreciate the tips you gave me to keeping my vents and ducts clean for much longer. See you in a couple years :)

• #47

Terbebas Dari Psoriasis Inverse (Sunday, 07 August 2016 21:52)

so good thank you

• #46

Jason Rehon (Thursday, 14 July 2016 04:55)

Thanks, all work was made fast and professionally! ;)

• #45

Miller (Wednesday, 13 July 2016 15:19)

Very friendly and quick. Thank you. I needed that

• #44

Washington (Wednesday, 13 July 2016 05:53)

Thanks for a quick and efficient work... I feel so much better w this done.

• #43

best mattress brand (Monday, 25 January 2016 06:16)

Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.

• #42

obat pelangsing tubuh (Thursday, 07 January 2016 12:10)

Thank you for the information, I hope you continue to share information and continue to develop the information that you have

• #41

Jen (Thursday, 03 December 2015 05:35)

Quick, friendly and efficient. Thanks for cleaning out my home's vents. Have been recommending you since.

• #40

black friday mattress sale (Friday, 27 November 2015 05:56)

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

• #39

dinesh (Monday, 09 November 2015 20:23)

Great deal from Groupon. Excellent work. Thanks for the tips and advice.

• #38

Sandi C (Wednesday, 29 July 2015 14:48)

i just used my groupon coupon to get my duct work cleaned ( unlimited vents/ ducts). These guys are friendly, honest,reliable and patient ( I ask a lot of questions) They had no problem answering my questions and I would highly recommend them for all your services ...thanks guys....great job!

• #37

Brianna (Saturday, 23 August 2014 01:52)

I had no idea that even a new house would have mice, thank you so much for getting rid of the dead ones in my ducts and furnace, and for sanitizing everything. I'm gonna tell my mom about you guys, she might want it done too.

• #36

sacha (Sunday, 08 June 2014 19:31)

thanks for a quick and efficient job. I'm glad it was you guys we use, very nice , knowledgeable guys. thanks for the tips.

• #35

kwductcleaning (Thursday, 02 January 2014 14:52)

Remember, if a duct cleaning company calls you, it's not us.
    We will NEVER use telemarketing.

• #34

kwductcleaning (Thursday, 02 January 2014 13:22)

Cont'd... Companies... Some will say they offer services in KW as in the KW area but they don't mean for KW Duct Cleaning.

• #33

kwductcleaning (Thursday, 02 January 2014 13:19)

Hi Mike, just wanted to let you know that we never call for customers. You're mistaking use for the telemarketers that call from India for Toronto com

• #32

Mike (Thursday, 02 January 2014 12:38)

I'm sick and tired of your constant phone calls from your telemarketers No matter how nicely we ask to have our name and number removed from your list, the calls just keep on coming. I'd never ever use you service because of these calls..

• #31

Kevin (Wednesday, 20 November 2013 12:58)

Thank you for the good job guys. I'm very happy with the work you did

• #30

Healtherland (Tuesday, 12 November 2013 19:03)

I was very impress with your equipment and you staffs were very friendly and they know what they are doing w care that's really nice to see. I appreciate their sincerity and suggestions. Thank you.

• #29

Ashton (Tuesday, 12 November 2013 18:57)

You guys came highly recommended from my friends at work. You guys did a great job at my house tday. It made a world of difference. I will for sure use you guys again. Thank you for dryer vent reminders. Much appreciated.

• #28

Greg (Monday, 30 September 2013 20:41)

Good job today guys, but I forgot to ask for the dryer vent.
    Can you come back? No rush of course... Let me know when you can come.
    Oh, I'm the guy on Avenue Rd... Greg

• #27

jamie (Saturday, 28 September 2013 19:51)

you guys are a lot more efficient and serious about your work than the last guys i have here from toronto. i guess it 's better to use local company. thanks guys.

• #26

mr mcarthy (Monday, 16 September 2013 13:41)

thanks for being efficient in cleaning my home. thanks so much for quick work guys.

• #25

jenn (Sunday, 25 August 2013 19:46)

thanks for cleaning our new home guys. your staffs were great. thanks again.

• #24

Penny grace (Thursday, 30 May 2013 04:42)

Hi Guys:

Just wanted to thank you for the great job you did cleaning my ducts and furnace. Everything feels nice and clean and I can breathe easier. Also, thanks for answering all my questions and explaining about the fan and the furnace. Now I don't have to put up with the fan going all the time. It will be interesting to see how much my hydro bill goes down. See you in a couple years.

Thanks again, Penny

• #23

Ben k (Monday, 15 April 2013)

Thank you guys for cleaning my ducts. With all the renovation we had. You guys were great ! Thanks so much.

• #22

Bruce (Saturday, 30 March 2013 10:02)

Please tell your staffs thanks for a great job last week.

• #21

Janet (Friday, 29 March 2013 11:16)

Thanks so much guys for coming out to do my duct clean. It's long over do and w all the Reno. You guys were great and very efficient and nice staffs. Thanks again.

• #20

Henry (Friday, 29 March 2013 11:11)

See you in a couple years

• #19

Mark Windy (Wednesday, 13 March 2013 05:37)

I rely on Furnace AC Direct for home heating and air conditioning installation and repair services.

• #18

John Loyd (Monday, 11 March 2013 03:19)

In Toronto I recommend AFG Heating for home heating and cooling!

• #17

dan mcarthy (Thursday, 07 March 2013 20:55)

i want to say thank you very much for cleaning up my ducts and doing the dryer vent for me last week. i think you guys have the best staffs, the guys were super friendly and they were awesome with all their genuine tips and helps.

• #16

Steven Hugg (Wednesday, 06 March 2013 09:07)

I avail best services here in Toronto for duct cleaning by:

• #15

Jack (Friday, 08 February 2013 08:27)

You guys are best. i will recommend you to anyone and bergen also.

• #14

kwductcleaning (Thursday, 07 February 2013 17:16)

Thank you all for your kind words... Hope you all remember to change your furnace filter every 2-3 months.
    If you've had your ducts cleaned by us in the past, we'll give you a discount on your next cleaning. Give us a call to find out more. "Breathe Clean"
    Bryan Letourneau

• #13

Anna (Thursday, 07 February 2013 11:53)

Next time I would like to give you guys a try. We went with coupon off WagJag for Exclusive Duct cleaning and it was just awful! I have never seen service like they offered. We waited 3 months and finally we asked for our money back after all the attitude and issues we had to deal with! Ridiculous.

• #12

Allan Mullaly (Wednesday, 02 January 2013 02:21)

Nice to get the best tips for duct cleaning. In Toronto I avail professional services for duct cleaning, infact duct cleaning is so essential for healthy indoor air quality.

• #11

Coach Outlet Store (Wednesday, 29 August 2012 19:44)

lots of folks can't even imagine having such talent. I hope that you know,Thank you for new issue, I really like this website.

• #10

Coach Factory Store (Wednesday, 29 August 2012 19:41)

I’ve been in need of the informatioin needed for this amazing theme as news got around along with regarding operate on this site. Great blog site.

• #9

Ray Ban Sunglasses (Tuesday, 22 May 2012 20:27)

Your article is a big surprise for me, I really like it, you say to me,your blogs have become latest and important source of quality free information.thank you.

• #8

Polo Outlet (Tuesday, 22 May 2012 20:24)

This was really an interesting subject, I am very lucky to be able to come to your weblog and I will bookmark this web page in order that I could come back another time.Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

• #7

Mike (Tuesday, 21 February 2012 12:35)

Excellent, professional and fast! We'll see you again in a few years for sure.

• #6

Tim (Sunday, 29 January 2012 12:44)

Great work guys, and thanks for the tips and advice

• #5

sarah (Thursday, 03 November 2011 18:56)

thanks for all your help in making my home a lot cleaner and smelling much better last week.